Licence information for subscribers
1) The purchase of a licence from us by your organisation is your agreement to the licensing conditions described on this page.
2) Purchasing a Subscribers' Licence allows you to access all of the materials for the area that you have purchased.
3) Your licence allows teachers and pupils who teach on or who are studying on any Computing or ICT course in the subscriber's organisation to access the materials via any mobile or Internet connection from school, home or anywhere else 24 hours a day, 365 days a week.
4) Subscriptions are for specific times, typically one or two years. We will contact you four weeks before a subscription is due to end.
5) You may view and print any resource as many times as you like within your subscription period.
6) You are not allowed to store any of our resources offline in either paper or electronic form for viewing or distribution at a later date although you may store a resource offline temporarily for up to two weeks whilst you are using it e.g. worksheets as long as you hold a current Subscriber's Licence.
7) Schools and colleges will be given two Logins and passwords. One login and password is for students. This should be distributed to those students who need access to the course materials. One login and password is for teachers. This will give you access to all of the students' materials and in addition, resources for teachers, such as exams, answers to worksheets. This login and password should clearly be distributed only to teachers.
8) We would ask that when you give out logins and passwords to students, you spend five minutes explaining to your students the requirement that they keep them safe and private and that they do not distribute them to others outside of the school. We appreciate that this is out of your direct control, but it is important that students understand that distributing passwords to unauthorised users may result in passwords and logins being temporarily suspended whilst we change them, which impacts on the students.
9) We actively monitor login and password use using Google Analytics and will temporarily suspend accounts whilst passwords and logins are changed where it is clear that unrealistic access is happening using a particular account e.g. we detect that excessive use is being made of an account in another part of the country or world! Again, we appreciate that this is out of your direct control.