1) All resources on this website are owned by theteacher.info Ltd. All rights are reserved by and for the benefit of theteacher.info Ltd. Written permission must be obtained before any part of this website is copied.
2) We take the protection of our intellectual property seriously. We will take all legal measures to protect it. Our photos and images are copyright-protected and must not be used without our express written permission.
3) You are granted the right to view, store and print for personal use any web page that is public.
4) You are granted the right to view, store on your personal computer and print for personal use any web page that is restricted, as long as you or your organisation has bought the appropriate licence and it is up-to-date.
5) You are not allowed to store web pages on a server for the purpose of distribution for longer than a two week period, and then only if you hold a current Subscriber's Licence.
6) You must not edit, publish or distribute any resource without prior written permission.
7) You must keep all passwords and logins issued to you by theteacher.info Ltd private. You agree that you will discuss privacy and keeping passwords safe with all students that you give the password for this site to.
8) You must inform theteacher.info Ltd by email immediately if you suspect that a password or login has been unlawfully distributed. We will then appropriate measures and issue new passwords as necessary.
10) You may request permission to use copyrighted material owned by theteacher.info Ltd by sending us an email, giving full details. No part of this website may be copied in any way,
If you need to contact us, please email: