This section should be covered be getting students to investigate problems and then designing and coding as many solutions as possible. Students should be drilled in the basic techniques before tackling larger problems.
* use our Python 3 course
* join and use the suberb resources on the CAS website
* click on our Python 3 course, then view our Python Recommendations box on the right hand side
* don't forget the many brilliant video courses on YouTube
* we have included formal notes and resources where appropriate in this section
* this section should covered by doing hundreds of practical programming problems
* drill your students in the basics. Get them to master the basics!
Please use the menu to navigate through the notes, the Q & A section, the self-marking tests and the other resources.